More VC’s are raising funds at bigger deal values than ever before. This means that competition for LP funding is also reaching new heights.
This is one of the many reasons why GPs need to view their LP reporting as more than just a requirement spelled out in this Limited Partner Agreement (LPA), but rather as a fundraising and relationship-building tool.
About this Guide
This guide was created in partnership with Aduro Advisors, a premier Fund Admin led by industry veterans.
Contents of the Guide:
- The importance of the LP Reporting
- LP Reporting Best Practices
- Updates as a Fundraising Strategy
- LP Reporting Content Breakdown
- [Template] Quarterly LP Reporting Update
Want to learn more about LP reporting? Check out how Gale Wilkinson of Vitalize VC reports to their limited partners below (or here):