How Design Can be a Competitive Advantage with Kristian Andersen of High Alpha
On episode 7 of the Founders Forward Podcast, we welcome Kristian Andersen. Kristian is a founder and partner at High Alpha, a venture studio located in Indianapolis.
Before launching High Alpha, Kristian founded the prolific design agency, Studio Science. During his time at Studio Science, Kristian primarily served software companies which ultimately led to him being a founding partner at High Alpha. Between Kristian’s experience at Studio Science and his time at High Alpha helping launch 30+ companies, it is safe to say he knows a thing or 2 about design and storytelling. Kristian joins us to break down how design can be a competitive advantage, the importance of storytelling in business, the High Alpha Studio model, and much more.
Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Kristian. You can give the full episode a listen below:
What You Can Expect to Learn from Kristian:
- How the High Alpha Studio models work
- What kind of co-founders they look for at High Alpha
- How design can be a competitive advantage
- Why storytelling is important in business and fundraising
- Why Coco Chanel, Teddy Roosevelt, and Ralph Lauren are great storytellers
- What he likes to see in a cold email from a founder
- Kristian’s Twitter
- Kristian’s website
- Apply to become a High Alpha Co-founder
- High Alpha’s Visible Connect Profile
The Founders Forward is Produced by Visible
Our platforms helps thousands of founders update investors, track key metrics, and raise capital. Try Visible free for 14 days.