How to Raise Your Series A with Michael Rangel of Novo
Building a company is difficult. Being a founder can almost feel impossible. There are very few people that have been in the shoes of a founder. As a startup founder, there is no one better to learn from than the person that has been there before.
CEO @ Visible
CEO @ Novo
The team at Novo recently raised a $41M Series A. Novo’s CEO, Micheal Rangel, was generous enough to join us and talk about how they raised it. Micheal breaks down everything from his preparation to pitch to metrics and more.
A few topics we discuss:
- Determining if you are ready for your Series A
- How to prepare yourself for a raise
- How to prepare your company for a raise
- How to prepare your pitch and documents for a raise
- How to craft your Series A pitch deck and narrative