Portfolio support plays an important part in differentiating good investors from great investors. However, it can be hard to be a value-add investor when time and resources are constrained, which is why building scalable support is key.
- How each fund defines its approach to support
- What systems/processes are needed to scale support
- Tips for onboarding new companies into your portfolio
- Navigating information flow between the investment team and ops
- Advice for new funds thinking about formalizing their approach to support