On episode 3, season 2 of the Founders Forward Podcast, we welcome Elizabeth Yin. Elizabeth is the founder of Hustle Fund, a venture fund for “hilariously-early founders.”
As a past founder and current investor (and a founder favorite Twitter follow), Elizabeth knows what it takes to successfully raise a round of venture capital. Elizabeth breaks down how founders can leverage tranches, raising from small funds and angels, and shares other tactical tips to knock out your seed round.
Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Elizabeth. You can give the full episode a listen below:
What You Can Expect to Learn from Elizabeth:
- How to raise capital from angels
- How small checks can lead to big checks
- How tranches can be an effective way to raise capital
- How tranches and meeting cadence can create FOMO
- Why you should have a 5 slide deck
- What changes between a Seed and Series A round
- How to get the attention of an investor via cold email
The Founders Forward is Produced by Visible
Our platforms helps thousands of founders update investors, track key metrics, and raise capital. Try Visible free for 14 days.