On episode 2, season 2 of the Founders Forward Podcast, we welcome Brett Brohl of Bread & Butter Ventures. Brett is the Managing Director of Bread & Butter Ventures as well as the Managing Director of the Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator.
As a past founder and current investor, Brett has a wealth of knowledge on how founders can best create momentum during a fundraise. Give Brett a listen as he walks us through best practices to build out a fundraising process.
Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Brett. You can give the full episode a listen below (or in any of your favorite podcast apps).
What You Can Expect to Learn from Brett
- How to determine if VC is right for your business
- How much time you should allocate for a raise
- How to model financials for a fundraise
- How to leverage investor Updates to speed up a fundraise
- Why you should send a 4 slide pitch deck before a meeting
- How you should think about moving investors through your funnel