On episode 2, season 2 of the Founders Forward Podcast, we welcome Brett Brohl of Bread & Butter Ventures. Brett is the Managing Director of Bread & Butter Ventures as well as the Managing Director of the Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator.
As a past founder and current investor, Brett has a wealth of knowledge on how founders can best create momentum during a fundraise. Give Brett a listen as he walks us through best practices to build out a fundraising process.
Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Brett. You can give the full episode a listen below (or in any of your favorite podcast apps).
What You Can Expect to Learn from Brett:
- How to determine if VC is right for your business
- How much time you should allocate for a raise
- How to model financials for a fundraise
- How to leverage investor Updates to speed up a fundraise
- Why you should send a 4 slide pitch deck before a meeting
- How you should think about moving investors through your funnel
- Brett’s Twitter
- Brett’s Fundraise Faster Video Series
- Troy Henikoff Financial Modeling Series
- The Bread & Butter Investor Update Template
- Bread & Butter’s Profile on Visible Connect, our investor database
The Founders Forward is Produced by Visible
Our platforms helps thousands of founders update investors, track key metrics, and raise capital. Try Visible free for 14 days.