Webinar Recording: VC Portfolio Data Collection Best Practices
Collecting updates from portfolio companies on a regular basis is an important part of running smooth operations at a VC firm. Well-organized, accurate, up-to-date portfolio data helps investors provide better support to companies, make data-informed investment decisions, streamline the audit process, demonstrate credibility during the fundraising process, and more.
However, collecting data from portfolio companies on a regular basis can also be a time-consuming, arduous process, especially if you’re not implementing best practices.
On Tuesday, June 20th Visible held a product webinar covering tips for streamlining the reporting process for you and your portfolio companies.
This webinar is designed for any VC looking to upskill their portfolio monitoring processes. Current Visible customers will benefit from a deep dive into recent product updates related to Visible’s Request feature.
- The top 6 most common metrics to collect from companies
- How to collect budgets and actuals in Visible
- Using formulas so you can ask for less data
- [Product Walk-through] Highlighting recent product updates
- Reviewing examples of different types of Portfolio requests