How This Founder Used SEO to Help Grow Revenue From $100k to $100M
On episode 8 of the Founders Forward Podcast we interview Nate Turner, Co-Founder of Ten Speed. Ten Speed helps “companies accelerate funnel growth by quickly growing traffic to existing content.” Prior to starting Ten Speed, Nate was the VP of Acquisition & Marketing Operations at Sprout Social (and their first marketer). Nate helped take Sprout Social from a modest startup doing a $100k in revenue to a publicly traded company doing over $100M in revenue during his time there.
Nate leveraged SEO and other top-of-funnel growth tactics to help Sprout Social become the software juggernaut it is today. He has taken his learnings to Ten Speed where they help startups optimize existing and create new content to grow all aspects of their funnel.
Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Nate. You can give the full episode a listen below (or in any of your favorite podcast apps).
What You Can Expect to Learn from Nate:
- How Nate helped Sprout Social scale revenue to $100M+
- How product impacts pricing and revenue
- How Sprout Social won in a crowded market
- How organic search can be a lever for growth
- Why companies should optimize existing content to grow organic traffic
- How early stage founders should think about budgeting for SEO and written content
- The biggest mistake he sees early stage companies make with SEO
The Founders Forward is Produced by Visible
Our platforms helps thousands of founders update investors, track key metrics, and raise capital. Try Visible free for 14 days.