Elizabeth Yin is the Founder and General Partner at Hustle Fund (and one of our favorite follows on Twitter). A few weeks back she Tweeted that fundraising is all about…
Mike’s Note #9 — Acting in Bad Faith
Have you ever dealt with someone acting in bad faith? How did you handle it? This week I believe a partner of Visible’s is acting in bad faith. Nothing illegal but what I would consider…
Have you ever dealt with someone acting in bad faith? How did you handle it?
This week I believe a partner of Visible’s is acting in bad faith. Nothing illegal but what I would consider bad business. I’ve sent them an email outlining my concerns and have yet to hear back. I could…
- Put them on blast online. This might feel good for a minute but will likely not solve the problem. I could also be seen as acting in bad faith.
- Go the legal route. That sounds expensive and likely will not solve my problem.
- Ignore it.
I’d love to hear any of your experiences and outcomes that you feel comfortable sharing. I will definitely follow up when I feel more comfortable doing so as well.
Last Weeks Note – Our Open Sourced Investor Database
- WOW – what a response. Clearly fundraising content continues to strike a nerve. I put a big Tweet thread together thanking folks who helped out over the past week.
- As a reminder, you can find the current database here.
- Semi-related to the above. A lot of responses wanted a “Yelp for Investors”
- A special shoutout to Pierre from helloscale.co – He helped strengthen our UK investor list. Make sure to check them out if you are in Europe. “We’re a digital bank for European startups – currently in beta”