For a bonus episode of the Founders Forward Podcast, we are joined by Mike Evans. Mike is the founder of GrubHub and the current CEO of Fixer — Fixer provides skilled experts, solving a variety of home problems in one visit.
About Mike Evans
Mike shares the ins and outs of his time building GrubHub — from humble beginnings in his Chicago apartment to the IPO 10+ years later. We cover everything from the difference between quitting and giving up, to building a valuable board, to raising capital, and more.
Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Mike Evans. You can give the full episode a listen below:
What you can expect to learn from Mike Evans:
- The difference between quitting and giving up
- Why Mike doesn’t like NPS as a metric
- How a board can be valuable
- How to build a list of potential investors
- Why cash doesn’t fix problems
- How to turn problems into resolutions