How to Nail Your First Investor Pitch with Lolita Taub & Eric Bahn
On episode 11 of the Founders Forward Podcast we welcome Lolita Taub of Community Fund and Eric Bahn of Hustle Fund. Eric and Lolita recently launched The First Pitches Podcast “where famous founders share the first version of their pitch.” Combined with the fact that they are both investors in early stage startups it is fair to say they’ve seen their fair share of fundraising pitches. We could not think of a better one-two punch to help founders improve their storytelling and fundraising.
Lolita and Eric breakdown what they’ve learned from their podcast and investor roles to give founders actionable advice to kick start their next fundraise. Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Lolita & Eric. You can give the full episode a listen below (or in any of your favorite podcast apps).
What You Can Expect to Learn from Lolita & Eric:
- The importance of Twitter when it comes to networking and fundraising
- If a founder has to be an expert in a subject for them to be funded
- How to nail a first impression with investors
- How they view and analyze a deck in the pre-seed/seed stages
- What makes a great first pitch
- Why they care about what metrics a founder is measuring
The Founders Forward is Produced by Visible
Our platforms helps thousands of founders update investors, track key metrics, and raise capital. Try Visible free for 14 days.