Building Scalable Portfolio Support
Portfolio support plays an important part in differentiating good investors from great investors. However, it can be hard to execute on value-add activities when time and resources are constrained, which is why building *scalable* support is key. This webinar was designed for investors, vc operators, and anyone interested in improving the way they support their portfolio companies.
Jessica Lowenstein, Head of Platform at K50 Ventures, and Erica Amatori, Head of Platform at Left Lane Capital, have collectively worked in venture for ~10 years. During that tenure, each developed a wealth of experience helping companies grow while also helping their funds run efficiently. In this webinar, they share insights and lessons learned that can be applied to funds of all sizes.
Topics covered in the webinar:
- How each fund defines its approach to support
- What systems/processes are needed to scale support
- Tips for onboarding new companies into your portfolio
- Navigating information flow between the investment team and ops
- Advice for new funds thinking about formalizing their approach to support
Interested in learning more about Visible’s portfolio monitoring and reporting tools?