“Leading a world-class board is one of the single most important things startup CEOs can do to help their businesses thrive and become industry leaders.” — Matt Blumberg, CEO of Bolster
A great board of directors has the ability to be a “secret weapon” for a company. At the same time, a bad board has the ability to kill a company. Matt Blumberg is joining us to break down how early-stage founders can build a great board — we’ll cover everything from recruiting board members to running a successful board meeting.
Join us for a webinar on October 14th @ 2pm ET as we discuss how to build a great board. A few topics we’ll discuss:
- How a great board can be a secret weapon
- The purpose of a board of directors
- Determining the makeup of your board
- Scaling your board as you grow
- How to best run a board meeting
- We’ll also leave ample time for Q&A, so have those questions ready!
The webinar is completely free. If you can’t make it at the scheduled time, register anyway—we’ll send the recording to everyone who signed up. And if you know someone who you think should attend, feel free to share the link.