As many companies are transitioning to remote work for the first time it is normal to feel overwhelmed. Getting used to the social norms of working from home can be odd for…
[Video] Andrew Chen & Justin Kan: 10 Lessons from a Serial Entrepreneur
Andrew Chen of Andreessen Horowitz sits down with Justin Kan, Founder of Atrium. Andrew and Justin discuss all facets of the struggles with being a startup founder. While they cover just about everything involved with…
While they cover just about everything involved with building a business a couple of our favorite ideas from the video are below:
- Choosing a focus when getting pulled in different directions.
- Building the culture that you want
- Building a fundraising strategy
- How to manage the stress of being a startup CEO
- How to find appropriate mentors, coaches, and advisors.
Read more about the 10 key points here.