How Your Board Can be a Secret Weapon
“Leading a world-class board is one of the single most important things startup CEOs can do to help their businesses thrive and become industry leaders.” — Matt Blumberg, CEO of Bolster
CEO @ Bolster
CEO @ Visible
A great board of directors has the ability to be a “secret weapon” for a company. At the same time, a bad board has the ability to kill a company. Matt Blumberg, CEO of Bolster, joined us to break down how early-stage founders can build a great board — we covered everything from recruiting board members to running a successful board meeting.
What we covered:
- How a great board can be a secret weapon
- The purpose of a board of directors
- Determining the makeup of your board
- Scaling your board as you grow
- How to best run a board meeting
Matt's newest book — A field guide to scaling up your company's critical functions and teams.