In case you missed it, our CEO, Mike, wrote about Natural Rate of Growth in his weekly newsletter last week. In short, OpenView Labs recently featured a new SaaS metric…
Hot off the press
What’s new? The Visible team has been hard at work. We’ve rolled out an entirely new user experience and added a lot of new features. Just log into Visible to check it out for yourself…
The Visible team has been hard at work. We’ve rolled out an entirely new user experience and added a lot of new features. Just log into Visible to check it out for yourself (click here if you need to activate your account or here if you need to reset your password). Outlined below are some of the new features:
- Globally search anywhere on Visible for funds and/or companies you are an investor in or manager of.
- Easily add a new company or fund to your portfolio from anywhere on Visible. Just hit the blue “+” in the top header.
- Entering historical data has never been easier for company managers with the new “Bulk Edit” feature. Start visualizing all of your key data and enter it with an excel-like interface.
- Company managers can share their company profiles with non-Visible users with our new snapshots feature. Just grab the link from your company profile.
- Create, track, & share your own metrics that are key to your business.
- We’ve also introduced a new sign up flow for creating your company profile on Visible.
Those are just a few of the many enhancements we’ve introduced and we also have some great features coming soon.
- Company managers will be able to graph multiple metrics on the same chart
- Investors will be able to “exit” companies and model it in their portfolio.
If you have any questions, feedback, etc make sure to email Mike!