Fundraising in Today's Environment with Elizabeth Yin
Join us on June 24th for a webinar on how to raise capital in today's markets. We'll be co-hosting with Elizabeth Yin, General Partner at Hustle Fund, as we discuss how founders can go about fundraising today. We'll cover:
- How the state of the venture capital has changed over the last 6 months
- How fundraising has changed over the last 6 months
- How to create supply and demand while fundraising
- How VCs think and work so you can better your odds of raising
- Plus, plenty of time to answer your questions
Elizabeth Yin is a co-founder and General Partner at Hustle Fund, a pre-seed fund for software entrepreneurs. Previously, Elizabeth was a partner at 500 Startups where she invested in seed stage companies and ran the Mountain View accelerator. In a prior life, Elizabeth co-founded and ran an adtech company called LaunchBit (acq 2014). Elizabeth has a BSEE from Stanford and an MBA from MIT Sloan.
As the CEO and Co-founder of Visible, Mike knows a thing or two about effective investor communication. Aside from his experience founding a company, he’s also helped thousands of startups engage their investors and earn follow-on funding. Mike has seen the benefits of effective investor communication firsthand, as Visible customers have raised over $800M in follow-on funding in the past year alone.