On episode 6, season 2 of the Founders Forward Podcast, we welcome Corinne Riley. Corinne is an investor at the prolific venture capital firm, Greylock, where she primarily invests in B2B companies.
Over the course of her career, Corinne has built a knack for helping companies build and develop a go-to-market motion. Corinne has extensive knowledge of community-led growth and helping companies grow at the earliest stages of their business. Corinne joins the show to break down community-led companies and the thought process behind her investment decision-making.
Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Corinne. You can give the full episode a listen below:
What You Can Expect to Learn from Corinne:
- What a community-led company is
- How community-led growth can be a moat
- What the community commitment curve is
- What changes between a seed and series A pitch
- What data she would expect to see in a Series A company
- What she likes to see in a cold email from a founder
- Corinne’s Twitter
- Common Room & Uncommon
- Corinne’s post on Community-Led Growth
- The Business of Belonging
- Greylocks’s Visible Connect Profile
The Founders Forward is Produced by Visible
Our platforms helps thousands of founders update investors, track key metrics, and raise capital. Try Visible free for 14 days.